Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sketches in Thyme June Challenge


Hello friends!!

There is a new sketch up at Sketches in Thyme.  And I couldn't wait to make a layout with it!  

  Here is my take on Bev Code's fun sketch:



Surprise...another baby photo layout!! lol   I just can't help myself.  :-)  I had fun with this one, splattering paint and stitching those circles!

The awesome prize this month is a $25 gift certificate from DIY Crafty Scraps!!  So you are going to want to go check out this challenge!!! 

You have until June 30th to join in on this and the other sketch challenges at Sketches in Thyme.  

Thanks for stopping and looking today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy 


1 comment:

  1. such a pretty page Stacy! I miss the days when we were "scrapping together" all of the time!!! Time flies by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete