Thursday, March 19, 2015

Scrappy Friends

Hi there!!  I'm back again today to share a layout that I made for the March Scrappy Friends Challenges.  I combined all three challenges on one layout.  Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge, Brenda's Sketch challenge and Kelly's color challenge.  For Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge I used stitching, the color green and stars.


I love to make cards with the left over bits after i make a layout so that is what I did.  Here is the crazy congratulations card I made.


I think I have one more in me today so think about stopping back by later today!! ha  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

4 comments:

  1. wow love your designs stacy ... very cheerful ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!! Love the collection you used! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout and great job on the sketch as well as the other two Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a super sweet layout! Love the colors and the paper choices! Thanks for playing along this month with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete