Thursday, February 26, 2015

Scrap Society Crop

Hi everyone!

I recently went to a fun Scrap Society - Alice In Wonderland themed crop with my bestie, Denise.  I actually got a lot of scrapping done which is unusual for me since I'm a piddler.  I just piddle around until I finally get started scrapping!  lol

I actually scrapped a WHOLE calender - all twelve months!  (I haven't photographed it yet)  And I made a few cards.  Here are a couple to show you.



I used a paper pad and embellies that I won while I was there.

Here is a layout I made.

I started this layout at the crop but just finished it here at home.  I used a bunch of fun Prima embellishments that I got in one of their Special Delivery boxes.  I have to force myself not to hoard them because they are so beautiful!!! 


I think that is all to share today....but you never know...lol  Thanks for stopping and looking today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment